Here are some examples;
1. We are not using our strengths at work and doing unfulfilling work.
2. We feel overwhelmed and burned out due to possible change and complexity of our lives.
3. Our values (standards of behavior) and organizational/environment have conflicts, and we suppress what we believe.
2 Simple Ways of Gaining Alignment
1. Concerns - Write down your most pressing concerns in a question form. And over a couple of days you may get some answers.
2. Resistance - Write down all the resistance that you are encountering. What thoughts stop you?
by Eric Papp