12 Training Programs
1. Leadership Skills for Emerging Leaders – 4 day course
A majority of people in leadership positions have no formal training. This course is a perfect fit for new supervisors and managers. Over a period of four days participants will attain skills that they can apply on the job.
- Understanding the importance of professionalism on the job
- How to effectively communicate with colleagues and customers
- Dealing with conflict and angry customers
- How to coach and provide feedback to team members
- Gaining a better understanding of their personality and other styles
- Increasing personal and departmental accountability
2. Leadership for Managerial Success – 4 day course
What good is it to know the right way and practice something else? Sometimes we find ourselves either not practicing what we preach or becoming creatures of habit. If you have been in a leadership role for a period of time and want to brush up. This is the course for you.
- Back to the basics of learning about and leading people
- Increased level of awareness through self examination
- New techniques to engage and empower employees
- Finding ways to make work fun and interesting
- Developing a shared vision and getting everyone to buy in
- Coaching and providing feedback to employees
3. Leadership by Choice – 1 day course
The most powerful people in any organization are the ones with the most influence. You will learn that no matter what your title is you are a person of influence. Effective leaders have shared visions and standards. Eric will show you how to craft a shared vision and
lead a team to achieve results.
- The 6 principles of influence
- The main practices of extraordinary leaders in everyday positions
- Building trust when communicating
- Discovering the different types of leadership styles
4. Building High Trust Teams – 1 day course
Business today is only getting more competitive. You will always be asked to do more with less. What is your edge over your competition? Create a Team Environment and build trust within your organization. Get the benefits of Fortune 500 companies do by using teams in your workplace. Eric will show you how to build a team that gets results.
- Discover the 4 stages it takes to form a team
- The importance of healthy conflict
- Ways to reward your employees and create a motivating environment
- A formula for dealing with unacceptable behavior
5. Team Engagement – 1 day course
How well does your team work together? Teamwork can be a huge advantage if everyone is engaged and working together. A majority of teams that are formed never have time to become acquainted and know each other’s likes and skill set.
- Discover how Trust is the building block of teams
- Learn teambuilding activities you can do to foster engagement
- Understand personalities among team members
- Identify when your team can be self – directed
6. Effective Communication -1 day course
Eric will show you how to communicate your message so others understand and respond to it. You will also learn the skills it takes to be a great listener. These skills will help you when talking with a coworker, boss, or at a network function. Eric also provides strategies for dealing with difficult conversations.
- Discover how to be a better listener
- Understanding body language when communicating
- How to create rapport and build trust with whom you are talking
- Communicating techniques for effective meetings
7. Speaking w/ Influence -1 day course
Public speaking is one of the great business/personal skills one can obtain. Speaking confidently in front of an audience and getting your point across can be crucial to your professional success.
- Learn how to connect with your audience
- See yourself on video and gain valuable feedback
- Discover a formula for every speech
- Gain techniques for what to do when things don’t go right
8. Prioritizing for Productivity -1 day course
Activity is not the same as Productivity. Eric will show you how to gain control and focus of your workday. Take back that feeling of pride and accomplishment in your life. You will also learn to set realistic expectations and why a to-do list doesn’t work. Eric will show you the techniques used in keeping interruptions at a minimum.
- How to manage your priorities – 80/20 Rule
- The power of focus and self discipline
- Organizing and planning techniques
- Discovering the 3/15 rule for interruptions
- Keeping control of your email inbox
9. 4 Generations at Work -1 day course
For the first time in America we have four generations working side by side. Many managers and business owners are experiencing the difficulties and opportunities that this 4 generation workforce brings. Eric offers concrete suggestions and exercises designed to show how your organization can better deal with these emerging leaders of the next generation.
- Understand the 4 types of generations
- Discover what’s important to each generation
- Identify generational gaps in the workforce
- How to Manage the “Entitled Generation” (Gen Y)
10. Project Management -1 day course
Find yourself working on multiple projects? Become the project manager of choice. Learn how to develop systems that will help you complete your projects. Discover personal skills that will help you build successful partnerships on projects.
- Understanding the art/science of project management
- Asking question to save time/money on projects
- Identifying what the driver is on projects
- Understanding the life cycle of a project
11. Creating Customer Experiences -1 day course
Customer Service is not a department but a way of doing business. What type of impression are you leaving with clients? Learn how to create customer experiences that your customers will rave about.
- Learn how to handle difficult customers
- Discover different types of customers
- Identify your emotional control
- The power of a name and smile
12. Coaching and Providing Feedback – 1 day course
One of the main reasons employees leave is because of lack of feedback or recognition. The new generation of workers seeks feedback and grew up with it. You can solve a lot of problems just by listening to employees and providing some coaching.
- Learn how to become a great listener and provide feedback
- See the importance of positive/negative feedback
- Gain ways to coach your team
- Discover how to have a difficult conversation